Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog #3

                When it comes to DVD organization there are many MANY different ways to organize them. After reading many people’s blogs, they too mentioned organizing DVD’s in which they had special locations for just their collection, they do it by their most watched/favorite, alphabetical, or even by genre. Depending on how many DVD’s people have and how they are storing them will determine how they organize them.
                By the way I organize my DVD’s it shows that they are a very cherished thing in my life (saldy). I absolutely love watching movies, and also love watching the extras on how they were made (especially the animated and special effects movies). This also shows that I am very protective and very organized as I don’t want to lose or misplace any of them.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right: how we order things says a lot about how much we value things (and what we value about them).

    ReplyDelete